This is your chance to be a part of history, at the first 3 on 3 AAU Event to be held in Minnesota!
MN AAU 3 on 3 Kick-Off is on as scheduled.
- High School Certified Officials
- Tracking of Individual Scoring Statistics
- Tournament Format
- Teams can have 3 or 4 players
- Rosters do not lock until the the day of the event (in case someone gets hurt, makes the HS State Tournament, etc)
- Adult on the bench is required. This adult may do some coaching, but must remain seated.
3-game Guarantee | 4th through 12th Grade Girls | $80 per team (only $20 per player!)
* Varsity Players eligible provided that their High School Season has ended
** You do not need to play with your AAU Club teammates. This event is open to anyone and teams can include traveling friends, AAU friends, multiple communities, anyone you want to play with!
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chanhassen High School
Available by request.