October 10 & 24, 2020
S H O O T O U T
Introducing the Fall Minnesota AAU Boys & Girls Saturday Shootouts to be held 2 Saturdays in October.
- Each team will play 2 games with competition level driving the scheduling
- 20 0r 22 minute running time halves, (depending on age) with last 3 minutes stop time (if margin is 15 points of less).
- Community divisions are for teams where all players are from the same school.
Waivers required for each player! CLICK HERE
DUE TO NEW MN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION GUIDELINES AS OF 10/8, EACH COACH MUST:
1. COLLECT ALL ADMISSIONS MONEY AND BULK PURCHASE BANDS ($10/EA)
2. FILL OUT SPECTATOR LIST WITH CONTACT INFO & TURN IN AT CHECK-IN WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR WRISTBANDS (SPECTATOR FORM LINK)
3. FILL OUT ROSTER ON TOURNAMENT DEPOT
4. HAVE A COMPLETED WAIVER FOR EACH ROSTERED PLAYER (WAIVER LINK)
*If you completed waivers in Session 1, you do not have to submit waivers.
Full Refund if the event cannot run due to state or local restrictions.
Boys & Girls
4th - 11th Grade (9u-17u)
D1, D2 & School/Travel Teams
$220 / team / day
Bloomington, Minnesota - Please note gym entrances below:
Hotels available by request.
Click Here for 2019 Results!
Click Here for 2018 Results!